OK. I just tried this, and it is delicious! Kool Aid Pancakes. This is very easy to make. Make extra because you WILL want more. You can try different flavors of Kool Aid in this. Strawberry tasted so good.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of dry Kool Aid mix
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kool aid mix
This topping is so good. If you like a sweet taste, this is for you!
Enjoy the best tasting pancakes you will ever eat. You will never buy pancakes in a box again!
Here is a picture of Strawberry Kool Aid Pancakes